Thursday, December 11, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather





You know what time of year it is? That's right, it's sweater time! I love wearing anything that resembles a sweater around this time of year. There's just something so comfy and homey about it. It definitely keeps you warm in this cold December air. 

Since today was the day that we go to my Papaw's house, I chose to throw on a long maxi. It's extremely warm in his home, so I have to wear lighter layers and layers that I can take off easily. 

This outfit is super comfy while still looking cute and presentable. We went to Walmart before we went to Papaw's, and it was comfortable enough for doing that too. You know me. Comfort is almost always number uno. Not every single time, but mostly. 

What is your favorite weather? 

~
Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Purse: Burke's Outlet
Chain Ring: Cato
Swirl Ring: Gift
Nail Polish: Revlon in the shade, Vixen
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...