Saturday, December 6, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Glam Plaid






Today, my family had company over for a little Christmas party. It was wonderful! Christmas parties have always made me super happy. There's nothing like celebrating with the ones you love. Do you have any Christmas parties to attend? 

While it wasn't a very formal party, I still wanted to look a little dolled up since it was a Christmas party after all. How many times could I type Christmas party in one blog post? Start counting down now. 

To dress my look  up a little bit, I chose this sequined, black shirt. I thought it was gorgeous and super festive! I also love plaid, so of course I had to throw on a gorgeous red plaid button up. I topped everything off with a plain, black scarf and a gorgeous ring. 

I feel like curling your hair adds to the glam factor. I just curled pieces here and there to make it more casual, but still festive. I used a large barrel curling iron to achieve loose, curly waves. 

I wanted to be comfortable, so I threw a pair of flats on You'll have to ignore how ugly it looks with this outfit. Sometimes, being comfy takes over!

Do you have any Christmas party plans?

~
Shirt: Walmart
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift
Scarf: Walmart
Ring: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...