Sunday, December 7, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Billion Leopards







Happy Sunday! 

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night." -Luke 2:8 

It was pretty chilly this morning, so I decided to wear this two piece attached sweater/cardigan. It's warm and comfy without being too warm and hot. I adore the blue and brown leopard print! Leopard is one of my favorite prints, so you know I'm definitely going to rock it this winter. 

I decided to bring out the brown in the sweater with a brown skirt. It's soft and light. I love it! One of the best parts about it is that it's long, so it keeps me from having to worry about anything while I'm running around and teaching, and doing different things at church. 

I decided to go simple this time with my jewelry. When you have loud prints, sometimes you just want to throw little, simple pieces of jewelry on so that it doesn't compete with each other. Since my necklace is a rose gold/silver color, I wanted to bring out the silver in the cross by wearing a silver ring. It's not a big thing, but it adds a little hint of sparkle. :)

If you're interested on checking out the church I go to, Highland Baptist, click HERE to check out our website! Everyone is welcome! If you're more of a Facebook person, click HERE to check out our page. Happy surfing!

Do you love leopard print like I do? Anyone?

~
Sweater: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Hand-me-down
Purse: Burke's Outlet
~

2 comments:

  1. You know so much about fashion and how to look beautiful!! I love your jewelry too. The best thing, though, is that you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! You are soooo sweet! Thanks, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...