Sunday, October 5, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: A Pop Of Pattern




Happy Sunday!

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." 

- Psalm 118:24


I decided to wear this polka dotted scarf again for a pop of something fun for church today. I can't get enough of the polka dot pattern lately. I love polka dots with pretty much anything, so this outfit was super fun for me to wear.

 I actually got inspired by this outfit post from J's Everyday Fashion. I enjoy her blog a lot as well as Merrick's Art. If you love getting amazing inspiration, check out their blogs! I highly recommend it. 

Do you have a go-to fashion blogger that you immediately draw inspiration from? Let me know in the comments!

~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift
Scarf: Walmart
Bag: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...