Friday, October 10, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Chains & Stripes





It's still not quite cold enough yet to wear thicker things, so I just layered a thin button up shirt over my striped tee. That's a really quick and simple way to jazz up a plain...ish...tee. 

I'm also in love with statement pieces and this necklace is definitely one of them! 

This outfit was super comfy and easy. It took me two minutes tops to put it together. I just can't wait 'till it gets chilly enough to be more creative with layers.

Is it already pretty cold where you live? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Button Up: Walmart
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
Bag: Ross
Chain Necklace: Cato
Chain Ring: Cato
Wrap Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...