Saturday, October 4, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: A "Shawl" In The Fall



While today certainly isn't a typical Fall day, it was just slightly chilly so I threw an open cardigan-like thing over a black tee and called it a day. I really love the bohemian vibe that the "shawl" gives. Yeah, we're just going to call it a shawl since I really don't know the proper name for it. 

I paired it with gold jewelry and some bohemian- esque necklaces to top it off. Of course, I felt the need to add even more jewelry, so I added a spike necklace and a couple of fun rings.  

This outfit was super simple. I threw it on in a manner of seconds. Do you have a go-to outfit that you just like to throw on? Share with me in the comments!

~
Shirt: Burke's Outlet
"Shawl": Hand-me-down
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
Bag: Burke's Outlet
Long Stone Necklace: Vintage
Bead Necklace: Hand-me-down
Spike Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Tiger Ring: Walmart
Spike Ring: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Hand-me-down
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...