Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: P Is For Plaid






I know I've been crazy about pattern mixing lately, but I just love it! It's so much fun! You can really stretch your outfits out farther if you just mix patterns. It adds so much interest to your outfit. 

Plaid, if you haven't noticed, is also a weakness of mine. I can't get enough of it! I've loved it for years and it's something I will continue to love, I'm sure. I also think of Fall when I see plaid. Since we are officially in Fall where I live, I thought it was appropriate for this outfit that I wore to church tonight. 

Are you obsessed with mixing patterns? Let a fellow pattern mixer know! ;)

~
Shirt: Walmart
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Gift
Crossbody: Ross
Shoes: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...