Sunday, September 21, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Pops Of Leopard







Happy Sunday! (a.k.a The Lord's Day!)
I decided to wear pops of leopard print for church today. I've just really been digging mixing different things with leopard print lately. Am I the only one? 

I also feel super fab whenever I wear red lipstick. It's like a confidence booster.

 I know we have one more week of Summer, but I am dressing for Fall regardless. It's very quickly starting to feel like Fall around where I live. If it's already nice and chilly where you live, go outside and enjoy it for me! ;)

Are you dressing for Fall yet? Let me know if you're a fellow Autumn lover like myself!

~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Scarf: Gift
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Gift
Bag: Burke's Outlet
Flower Ring: Burke's Outlet
Heart Ring: Gift
Earrings: Cato
Lipstick: Daring Red by: L.A. Colors
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...