Friday, September 19, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Pattern Mixing Pro




Today, I just really felt like mixing patterns. I was scouring Pinterest this morning and looked at my Fall Outfit inspiration board. I came across a picture of my favorite blogger, Merrick's Art, and she just always inspires me. She is a pro at pattern mixing and I think I was subconsciously taking inspiration from her. She always looks amazing, so her blog is usually the first thing I go to when I need some extra inspiration. 

If you don't currently read her blog, you NEED to! I never miss a post. :) If you love fashion, D.I.Y's, sewing, and other amazing things, then you need to check it out. Here's the link: http://www.merricksart.com

Do you have a favorite blogger? Let me know in the comments! :)

~
Shirt: Walmart
Button Down: Hand-me-down
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Walmart
Bag: Burke's Outlet
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...