Thursday, September 18, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Fierce



I don't wear dresses everyday, but I almost just about do whenever I visit my Papaw because he likes it really warm inside. It makes him comfortable since he gets cold all the time. 

Wearing a dress really helps in the awful heat. While Fall is pretty much here, the weather is a little slow, so I'm still breaking out the Maxi Dress.

What's your favorite thing to wear in the excruciating heat? Let me know in the comments!

~
Shirt: Ross
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Maxi Dress: Ross
Shoes: Gift
Purse: Burke's Outlet
Chain Necklace: Cato
Fierce Necklace: Walmart
Chain Ring: Cato
Spiral Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...