Thursday, September 18, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Animal Print Overload





I never know what to do with my hands though! haha I end up looking kind of awkward for the full body poses. It's mainly because I'm not comfortable with my body and I just figure that I'll look awkward any way I pose because of it. While I'm working on that, I'll look like this for now! lol

You wanna know a fun fact about my black shirt underneath my cardigan? It's actually on backwards. Yes, I did it on purpose. If you can believe it or not, I don't have a comfortable plain black shirt. This shirt actually has gold studding on the front of it, but the black is plain. The cardigan covers up the back, so it doesn't look backwards! That's a little trick if you need something comfortable and plain.

~
Shirt: Burke's Outlet
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Hand-me-down
Spike/Tiger Necklace: Walmart
Fierce Necklace: Walmart
Pointer Finger Ring: Gift
Ring Finger Ring: Gift
Purse: Burke's Outlet
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...