Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: A Leopard's Burnt (Style Steal)




Hey, guys!
Today's outfit was for tonight's Wednesday night service. I was looking at my Fall/Winter church fashion board on Pinterest, and I came across this outfit from a blogger that I thought was really cute, so I decided to recreate it from things out of my own wardrobe! I thought it was super fun and I'm definitely doing it again because I felt very confident in this outfit. I wouldn't have thought of wearing a burnt orange overshirt with leopard print. I love it! 

Do you have any unexpected combinations that you like to wear around the Fall time? Let me know in the comments!

~
Maxi Dress: Ross
Button Down: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Walmart
Purse: Burke's Outlet
Scarf: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...