Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Plus Size OOTD: Comfy In Mustard






Long time no see! I've really missed making outfit posts because I just love fashion. Clothes, jewelry, you name it. I work so much that by the time I get home I'm often too exhausted to put myself together everyday and take photos, but when I do I love it. It's just too much fun!

This day I really wanted to be cute and comfy. It was freezing outside so I knew I wanted to wear a big cardigan. Ah. Cardigans. I just love them. They're so versatile and comfortable that I would honestly just wear them every day if I could. I adore this mustard color and it immediately caught my eye. It's nice and oversized so honestly it would make a perfect Thanksgiving outfit because it can hide your "food baby." 

I love the combination of the leopard print with the mustard and I just think it turned out so fun. Leopard is a neutral, right? 

How have you all been? Hopefully, if you're in the South like I am, you're cuddled somewhere with a blanket drinking hot chocolate!


Outfit Details:
~
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Top: thredUP
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: thredUP
~


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love seeing your post! I really miss them. You look beautiful! I really love the purse and shoes. So cute! And the mustard sweater looks so good on you. Keep posting!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...