Sunday, April 8, 2018

Plus Size OOTD: A Blue Cranberry











Happy Sunday! 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." -John 3:16-17

It's been such a long time since I've made a blog post. Wow. With work and everything going on, I haven't really made the time to take nice pictures, edit them and post them. It was just something that got put on the back burner for quite a while. 

I am off of work today so I was able to go to the morning church service. It was really nice. We had a guest missionary come and talk to us about his burden for the people in Israel. It was really eye opening.

I wanted to be comfortable but put together at the same time. Let's face it. I'm exhausted from work and I want something cute but easy to wear. I don't want it to be something I'm going to be pulling and tugging on.

 I've worn this skirt several times before and I still love it. I purchased it from Cato a few years ago when it was on clearance. It gives off that amazing bohemian vibe and I can wear so many things with it. It's definitely my jam! ;)

In my opinion this whole outfit has a slight bohemian feel to it which I really love. You can dress it up a tiny bit like I've done here or make it really casual and dress it down. Jewelry always steps things up a notch and those earrings I'm wearing really helped bring that extra bohemian touch.

I hope you are all doing well and staying comfortable, but fashionable!

~
Top: Rue 21
Cardigan: Ross
Skirt: Cato
Earrings: Earthbound Trading
Ring: Handmade (handmade by someone else, not me!)
Bag: LTD Commodities
~

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!!! I love how you pull together all these different pieces and make a beautiful outfit. So glad to see you blog. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so much fun to do. You always look amazing as well. Love you too! Miss seeing you! :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...