Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: It's The Little Things







When you want to celebrate the fact that it's fall, but it's still boiling hot where you live, you throw a vest on. I purchased this olive green vest from Cato a few years ago and I love it so much! It's extremely versatile and can change your entire look. It's thin enough without adding an even hotter layer to your outfit. Down here in the south, it's still pretty toasty, but I wanted to give off a more fall vibe.

The dress I'm wearing is one of the most versatile pieces in my closet. I purchased it from Walmart a few months ago and I adore it! It goes with anything and is light and breathable to wear throughout the seasons. You can add layers to warm it up or take layers away to cool it down.

I think leopard print is kind of darling so I added a few pops of leopard to the outfit which also helped give it a fall vibe.

What's the weather like where you live?

Outfit Details:
Dress: Walmart
Vest: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Earrings: Hammers
Necklace: Cato
Ring: Cato



2 comments:

  1. Love it! You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of wearing a lightweight vest to add to an outfit. It looks so good, and of course, you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...