Monday, September 23, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: FALLing Into Autumn








While I'm celebrating the fact that yesterday was the first day of Autumn, down here in the south, it still feels a bit like summer. Since it's still pretty warm down here I went with a fall-esque but cooling outfit. 

If it's still warm where you live but you would love to embrace all of the Autumn goodness, I would suggest light layers. You still get the look and feel of fall without all of the extra heat! I chose to wear this adorable dress that I wore in the summer time. The only thing I did was add an olive green vest over it and it changed the entire look and feel of the outfit. That one tiny little step just stepped up your outfit game!

I kept my summer straw bag too. I feel like it can still be transitioned into the fall a little bit. It gives that earthy element that is prevalent in the fall months. 

How do you like to transition a summer outfit into more of a fall one? Let me know!

Outfit Details:
Dress: fullbeauty.com
Vest: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Earrings: Walmart
Ring: Cato
Necklace: earthboundtrading.com


3 comments:

  1. You always know how to put together a cute outfit and look beautiful!! I can't wait for cooler weather when we can wear cardigans. Love you Jess! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I can't wait either! I love you too!!

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...