Sunday, December 11, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: 'Tis The Season

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." 2 Corinthians 9:15

I am beyond excited that I have been off for the weekend! It feels so nice to have two days off in a row. Woohooo! I get back to the grind tomorrow. It was nice while it lasted! ;)

I wore this festive outfit to church today and really felt fancy and into the Christmas spirit. This top is so gorgeous! I found it on clearance at Cato for $3.99. You read me right! I snagged it up quick. I rarely pay full price for anything. Especially clothing, so I love to scour the clearance racks and find that cheap little treasure!

I fancied up the look a little bit by throwing on one of my favorite statement necklaces and earrings that I purchased from Walmart a couple of years ago. It really adds that special glam factor. What girl doesn't love bling?

I have to mention the cute pom pom that I attached to my purse! You know those pom pom keychains that are super popular right now? You see them all over instagram and in blogger's posts. Well, I found some at the Dollar Tree for $1!!! I was super stoked. There's no way I'm paying $15 for a keychain, but $1 sounds pretty darn good! ;)

Are you into the pom pom keychains?

~
Top: Cato
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Walmart
Purse: Goodwill
Pom Pom Keychain: Dollar Tree
Lipstick: E.L.F brand in the color Voodoo
~


1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt! Red is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...