Sunday, December 11, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: 'Tis The Season

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." 2 Corinthians 9:15

I am beyond excited that I have been off for the weekend! It feels so nice to have two days off in a row. Woohooo! I get back to the grind tomorrow. It was nice while it lasted! ;)

I wore this festive outfit to church today and really felt fancy and into the Christmas spirit. This top is so gorgeous! I found it on clearance at Cato for $3.99. You read me right! I snagged it up quick. I rarely pay full price for anything. Especially clothing, so I love to scour the clearance racks and find that cheap little treasure!

I fancied up the look a little bit by throwing on one of my favorite statement necklaces and earrings that I purchased from Walmart a couple of years ago. It really adds that special glam factor. What girl doesn't love bling?

I have to mention the cute pom pom that I attached to my purse! You know those pom pom keychains that are super popular right now? You see them all over instagram and in blogger's posts. Well, I found some at the Dollar Tree for $1!!! I was super stoked. There's no way I'm paying $15 for a keychain, but $1 sounds pretty darn good! ;)

Are you into the pom pom keychains?

~
Top: Cato
Skirt: Cato
Shoes: Amazon
Earrings: Walmart
Necklace: Walmart
Purse: Goodwill
Pom Pom Keychain: Dollar Tree
Lipstick: E.L.F brand in the color Voodoo
~


1 comment:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...