Friday, December 2, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Golden Days

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Oh, my, sweater weather at last! Thank goodness! 

Who else is shocked that it's December already? Where in the world did all of the time go?! I've already been at my job for a month now. :) Woohoo! 

I absolutely love the holidays. It's so happy, cozy, and gives me a chance to dress up. Who doesn't love that? ;) I'm all for dressing festive. Yes, I'm one of those people who love "ugly" Christmas sweaters. Don't judge me!

While I'm not wearing an "ugly" Christmas sweater today, I am wearing this adorable sweater cardigan that I purchased at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I've worn it once before here on the blog. I love this thing! There are so many ways that you can wear it. I could keep styling this so many different ways for a long time. Never ever underestimate the Goodwill! I've loved to go thrifting since I was a kid, so I'm happy to keep my love for it alive. 

I'd like to talk a little bit about this adorable beanie that I purchased from Walmart today. How stinkin' cute! I instantly fell in love when I saw it. My little sister wanted to steal it from me when she saw it. Haha No way, Hosey! 

I purchased my top from Cato on clearance for $3.99! Um, yes, please! I was over the moon when I saw the tag. I am an avid clearance shopper, so this in my opinion, was a great find. It's made of a faux suede material and just so soft and cozy.

What's the weather like where you live?

~
Top: Cato (exact top, different color)
Cardigan: Goodwill
Jeggings: Walmart, similar HERE
Shoes: Amazon
Beanie: Walmart
Crossbody: Goodwill
Scarf: Goodwill
Necklace: Vintage
Rings: Cato
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...