Thursday, June 2, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Red Hot Summer

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

First off, I'd like to apologize for how blurry a couple of these pictures are. Second of all, don't mind me looking transparent. I'm just that pale. Haha!

It is super hot and humid today, so I wanted to keep everything breezy and light. It's an incredibly simple look that's perfect for this hot June weather. Speaking of, I can't believe it's June already! We are almost halfway done with 2016. That just blows my mind. Anyone else?

Instead of wearing jeans, I threw on a pair of denim capris, which is much cooler. I purchased these from Walmart while I was on vacation a couple of years ago and I've worn them ever since. They sure have come in handy and saved me from a few heat strokes.

I kept the whole outfit simple by just throwing on a flowy, turquoise top and some jewelry to match. I put on my trusty Croc sandals that I wear all the time and absolutely love for the hot months. Who says Crocs have to look ugly? 

~
Top: Walmart
Capris: Walmart
Sandals: Amazon
Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Earrings: Cato
Bag: Cato
~

2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt, dear, the colour is fantastic! Its great how you match your jewellery with your clothes, looks always so great!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...