Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Fashion With Liz: Wild & Free

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I've got a new "Fashion With Liz" post for you! If you're new to my blog, Welcome! This adorable girl in the pictures above is my sister, Elizabeth. We all call her Liz. :)

Liz has such an awesome, quirky style that I absolutely love! This outfit that she's wearing is one of my very favorites because it showcases more of her bohemian style. 

I was with her when she picked out these adorable palazzo pants. They're pretty great! I really like all of the different colors in them because it makes it more easy and versatile to wear. 

She threw on a red tank and a flowy, white cardigan to keep up the whole "easy going" look. It was a hot day, so the tank and crocheted cardigan worked out perfectly. 

For accessories, she went with this vintage, wooden necklace and stacked bangles. She threw on some simple black flip-flops and braided a chunk of hair slightly messy to complete her bohemian, care-free vibe. Liz is such a free-spirited firecracker in her personality, so I thought that this outfit suited her quite well. 

As always, thank you for reading my blog and leaving your sweet comments! You guys really make my day! :)

~
Tank: Hand-me-down
Palazzo Pants: Gabe's 
Cardigan: Cato
Sandals: Gift
Necklace: Vintage
Rings: Hand-me-down
Bangles: Chintzy Rose (Vintage)
~

1 comment:

  1. Love her style! She always looks comfortable in whatever she wears. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...