Sunday, May 17, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashionblogger #churchoutfit

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashionblogger #churchoutfit

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: The Toucan Skirt

Happy Sunday! 


I hope you have had a wonderful Sunday morning wherever you are! I wore a very comfortable outfit to church and I really love it. 

The main feature of this outfit is definitely this skirt with colors swirled on it. It reminds me of a Toucan bird, so that's what I call it! Haha I think it's because the colors on the skirt are very similar to the colors on a Toucan. This skirt is pretty versatile in the fact that you can wear it with different colors. It doesn't just have to be worn with a black shirt. If you'd like to see another way I styled this skirt, CLICK HERE!

It took me maybe 5 minutes to throw this on. Do you own a unique skirt that you love?

~
Tank Top: Cato
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Mother/Daughter Necklace: Walmart
Ring: $1 Fashion Store
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...