Sunday, October 12, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Color Swirl



Happy Pastor Appreciation Sunday!

I was given this fantastic maxi skirt a few days ago and I couldn't wait to wear it to church today! It's gorgeous with its bright colors and swirly pattern. It is literally one of the most comfortable maxi skirts I've ever worn. I'm pretty much in love.

I feel like this skirt could be worn in the summer or the fall depending on what you pair with it. Since I added a black cardigan and black shirt, it made it more wearable for the fall time. It cozied the skirt up a bit.

I hope you remembered to thank your Pastor for all his hard work! Did you do anything special for your Pastor? Let me know. :)

~
Shirt: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Skirt: Gift
Shoes: Gift
Necklace: Walmart
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...