Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Country Chic







I haven't wore plaid in a while and you guys know how much I love plaid! I decided to go a little country chic today. I live in the south, so it fits perfectly. I've lived down here my entire life and I have no intention of moving elsewhere!

It was nice and cool today which I'm always happy about! I still kept it breezy with sandals and short sleeves. My skirt was nice and light as well. It was perfect for Bible Study at church tonight. I was all nice and comfy.

I have been loving my fringe bag. I've had it for a couple of years, and it's still a great bag. I have been obsessed with fringe lately, so I love the detail it has on it. I just can't get enough. I adore the fact that it adds a touch of boho to my look. When it's paired with strappy sandals like I'm wearing here, it's perfection to me! 

As usual, if I can find a link to anything I'm wearing, it is down below! Are you digging fringe? Let me know!

~
Tank Top: Hand-me-down
Plaid Shirt: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Purse: ABC Distributing Catalog
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Cato
Lipstick: Amazon (I only paid $1 for this at the Dollar Tree)
~

2 comments:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...