Thursday, March 12, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Coral Crush







First of all, I apologize for the crummy quality of these photos. I was busy all day and it was raining most of the day as well. It actually wasn't exactly night time when these pictures were taken, but it wasn't that bright either. Oh well. I am also looking pretty rough because these were taken at the end of the day. I will do better tomorrow and have better pictures!

I'm really diggin' this coral color. It was popular last year and I'm still seeing it out this year, so go snag you something! I honestly don't care about trends. I like what I like. If I like the trends, I'll wear them. If I don't, then I won't. 

This is another simple outfit that just looks dressed up because of the jewelry. You could probably wear statement jewelry with sweatpants and it would look chic. Seriously. I say that about scarves too. They always make you look like you tried harder than you actually did. ;)

It's getting warmer where I live so I feel like I can wear lighter layers now. This sweater/jacket is really comfy and definitely brings a little sunshine to a rainy day. 

Are you a fan of coral? Let me know!

~
Dress: Ross
Jacket: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift
Ring: Gift
Necklace: Cato
Earrings: Cato
~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! You look so pretty!! I love the coral with the black dress!! You are such a fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've kind of been into the coral color lately. :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...