Thursday, November 20, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Styling A Thicker Scarf



I attend Wednesday night services at my church and I found another combination that I like---navy and purple/pink. It's kind of unexpected, but subtle at the same time. It's definitely not loud by any means.

I thought it was super fun to pull out the gray in the scarf by wearing a gray jacket.

I kept it fun with a patterned scarf. I really love it! It's gorgeous with its beautiful, intricate details on it. It's also very nice and thick. It's sure to keep you warm during these freezing temperatures we've been having. I haven't figured out a good way to wear it until now. 

Sometimes, scarves are hard to style when you're a plus sized woman. I just keep playing with it until I feel like it looks right. I was a little intimidated to wear this scarf because it's pretty thick, but I like how it turned out and it sure kept me nice and cozy.

Is there an accessory that you find hard to style? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Scarf: Gift
Ring: Gift
Jacket: Borrowed
Shoes: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...