Thursday, November 27, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Happy Thanksgiving!





Happy Thanksgiving!

Since today is of course, Thanksgiving, I decided to throw on comfy pieces while still keeping it cute. I am all about comfort. If I don't feel confident and comfortable in what I'm wearing, you best believe I'm going to change into something else. 

All these layers are perfect for this Fall weather. I put these layers together with the intention of taking some off if I need to. I have a striped tee, then cardigan, and then denim vest. By the way, Click HERE to my Acid Wash Vest tutorial if you're interested to see how I got my vest this way. It was super fun! 

I kept it comfy on the bottom with my favorite pair of jeans and sneaks. I love those puppies. Once again, the whole theme of this outfit is comfort! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgivng! May the food coma and family gatherings commence. 

~
Shirt: Walmart
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Vest: Revamped Hand-me-down
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
Necklaces: Walmart, Burke's Outlet
Ring: Cato
Bracelet: Gift
~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...