Sunday, November 2, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Denim On Denim




Anyone else here love denim besides me? Yes? No? Maybe? It's such an amazing staple piece to have in your wardrobe. You can easily purchase it anywhere. 

Some of my favorite places to go denim hunting are Thrift Stores. Oh. Man. If you've never been to any kind of thrift store or Goodwill, I highly encourage you to go. There are tons of great bargains and diamonds in the rough filled in those stores. Denim is always in abundance at places like that. You can get it for super cheap as well. 

In this outfit, I really wanted to wear denim all over. To break it up a little bit, I threw on a plaid button up and cuffed up the sleeves so that the denim button up would show from underneath. I adore this outfit. It definitely kept me warm on those chilly days. Especially since it's Fall, which I'm super stoked about, by the way. 

Do you like denim? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Walmart
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Gift
Necklaces: Walmart, Burke's Outlet
Rings: Gifts
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...