Friday, October 24, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: You Can Never Have Too Much Camo





It's no secret that I love camo print. I always have and it's not just because I live in the South. ;) I'm super happy that it's finally getting cold so that I can incorporate even more camo into my outfits. Today, I wore it with a flowy cardigan, but you can wear it with anything. Step out of the box a little bit! Be creative, try new things, and just see what happens!

Do you like camouflage? If so, how do you like to wear it? Let me know!

~
Shirt: Walmart
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
Spike Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Chain Necklace (it's actually a headband): Gift
Spike Earrings: Burke's Outlet
Rings: Gifts
Bag: Ross
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...