Sunday, September 28, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Polka Dots & Stripes



Happy Sunday!

I decided to do some more pattern mixing for church today. If you've read my blog for a little while now, you know that I love mixing and matching different clothing pieces. 

This is the easiest way to do it. If you're nervous about trying out mixing patterns for the first time, stick with the exact same colors. That's usually the tamest way to go about it. You can do like I did here. While I still mixed different patterns, they are both black and white so they don't look too loud and crazy. They go seamlessly together. 

If you've been dying to mix patterns, I say go for it. You can start slowly like I did here and gradually build your way up depending on your style preference. Just have fun and keep experimenting! 

~
Maxi: Ross
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Scarf: Walmart
Shoes: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...