Sunday, October 13, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: Leopard & Mustard





Happy Sunday!
"And be ye kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." -Ephesians 4:32

It was pretty chilly this morning so I got to actually wear fall layers to church today! I'm pretty excited about that if you couldn't tell. Most of this outfit is thrifted. Like I said in my last outfit post, I love thrifting in person and online. Either way is just so much fun to me.

I really wanted to wear this cute leopard dress that I bought at K.A.R.M when I went out shopping with my sister. It's really soft and in great condition. I decided to throw on pops of mustard to give it an even more fall vibe. The scarf I threw on also came from K.A.R.M quite a few years ago. I love it. If you look closely you can see little strands of gold running throughout it. For the last and final mustard piece, I decided to grab this cute little bag that I purchased from Walmart a few weeks ago. I feel like it really completed the look.

These..boots....I am in love! I bought the same pair in both black and brown. Haha I'm a little obsessed with them. I purchased them from Amazon and they are wide width. They are a true wide width! I have small feet but they're chunky so I very much appreciate when I can find boots that don't squeeze my little sausage toes! They are comfortable enough to walk around in them all day so that's another huge plus.

I hope you all have a very good and productive week! Wish me luck at work tomorrow. The Sunday evening blues are already kicking in. ;)

Outfit Details:

Dress: K.A.R.M
Cardigan: swap.com
Scarf: K.A.R.M
Bag: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon (similar HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...