Thursday, October 3, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: And It Was All Yellow





Why is it still so hot? It's supposed to be fall weather! Oh well. At least I can pretend!

I love this adorable mustard colored top that I purchased from Shein. It's so cute and flowy. It's perfect for the fall time and perfect for the transitional season that the south is in right now. I love the self tie bows on each sleeve. How precious!

This bag is so cute. I bought it at K.A.R.M a couple of days ago and I love how vintage it feels. I have no clue if it is or not but how cool would it be if it was? :)

What's the weather like where you live? Let me know!

Outfit Details:
Top: Shein
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes:Amazon
Bag: K.A.R.M
Earrings: Walmart
Ring: Walmart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...