Saturday, October 12, 2019

Plus Size OOTD: October Days








If you've read my blog for any length of time you know that I love thrift stores with all of my heart! Today's look is mainly thrifted which I love. Not only does it save money when you thrift items, it gives life to someones otherwise discarded item. People donate for lots of reasons. I love to donate to K.A.R.M because the proceeds go to actually giving meals and shelter to the homeless. They are a non-profit organization so I always love to support those who are actually doing wonderful work.

In the world we live in, technology has become so prevalent in our every day lives. Because of this, you can now thrift online! I for one, love this concept. I work quite a bit and because of that I'm unable to go out as much as I like so I like the ease of being able to order online. When I first saw an online thrift store, you best believe I was incredibly excited! Wow. I just realized that I sound like I'm about to be talking about a company sponsoring my blog. Haha Nope. I just truly love thrifting both in person and online.

It's finally getting chilly down her in the south. Finally! I love rich, deep shades in the fall and winter time so I chose this gorgeous plaid cardigan to match this pretty top. The cardigan itself is pretty lightweight so if it still happened to be a little warmer outside, you wouldn't roast to death.

Do you like thrifting online? Have you ever tried it? Let me know!

Outfit Details:

Top: ThredUp
Cardigan: Swap.com
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Shein
Earrings: ThredUp
Top Necklace: earthboundtrading.com
Bottom Necklace: Vintage
Green Stone Ring: Vintage (from my Grandma)
Class Ring: Vintage 1943 (from my Papaw)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...