Thursday, February 2, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Mustard Dreams

 :

 :

 :

 :

Usually when I think of the color mustard, I think of fall. Fall is my very favorite season. I just love everything about it. I feel like mustard doesn't have to just be a fall color, but it can be a winter color too! Why not?! ;)

I kept the whole look pretty simple for Bible Study last night at church. I started with this cute, flowy, mustard top and paired it with a straight denim skirt. I threw on my brown faux leather jacket for some warmth and to pull out the brown tones in the leopard print I have going on. There's just something about mustard and leopard print that I really enjoy. I just feel like the colors compliment each other. Maybe that's just me!

I hope you have had a wonderful day! As always, thank you for checking out this post!

~
Top: Christopher & Banks, similar HERE
Skirt: Christopher & Banks, similar HERE
Shoes: Amazon
Jacket: Ross
Scarf: Gift
Clutch: Gift
Earrings: Gift
Ring: Vintage
~

1 comment:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...