Sunday, January 29, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Plaid & Prepped

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

Happy Sunday!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." -Isaiah 1:18

I planned to wear this outfit to church tonight, but it got canceled because of the snow. It gets pretty dangerous out there sometimes! It's always good to be safe rather than sorry. 

I adore plaid, so I had to figure out how to dress it up a bit for Sunday. I purchased the one that I'm wearing from a thrift store. I just buttoned it up and tied it at the bottom to make it a bit more form fitting and cute. I threw an olive cardigan on over the plaid button up to dress it up even further and give it a slight school preppy kind of look. 

Shockingly, I wore no jewelry. What is wrong with me? I always have some type of jewelry on! Oh, well. I threw on a pretty scarf with lace fringe at the bottom to keep the look a little dressy, but add that extra layer of warmth since it's so cold outside. 

What have you guys been up to today? 

~
Top: Thrift Store
Cardigan: Ross
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Scarf: Ross
Clutch: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...