Thursday, January 5, 2017

Plus Size OOTD: Dipped In Mustard

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

It was a pretty chilly day today, so I made sure to bundle up a bit! I'm not complaining because I love when it's colder. I like the feeling of getting cozy and adding layers rather than feeling like I'm being roasted alive. 

I love this adorable cardigan that I purchased from Ross a little while ago. I've worn it on the blog before. If you'd like to see how I styled it in a different outfit, click HERE.

I tied it all together with an adorable beanie and this gorgeous scarf that my little sister made for me. I love it! It's so cozy and warm. I am beyond impressed that she crafted this herself! I adore the little pom poms on the bottom! Pom poms? Um, yes, please! I've been wanting a mustard scarf for the longest time, so I'm super stoked that she took the time to make me one. So sweet!

I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Thank you so much for reading my blog and please come back again! :) xoxoxo

~
Top: Walmart
Cardigan: Ross
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Beanie: Ross
Scarf: Hand-made by Liz
Rings: Cato, Hand-me-down
~

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of mustard yellow but I love the combination of the scarf with the cardigan. It really brings out the yellow in the cardigan that I didn't even realize was there. Love the hat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I used to really hate mustard but as I've gotten older I realize that I really like it. :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...