Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Pink & Camo

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

 :

I love prints and camo print is no exception! I decided to spice it up a bit and add a pop of color. I usually pair neutrals with a print like that, but I really like it! It's unexpected and I'm glad I tried it out. It's fun to try something a little different. 

Think outside the box when you're coming up with different outfits. Pair colors, prints, and textures that you've never thought about pairing together. You may not like it, but you might! You never know.

Do you like wearing pops of color in neutral outfits? Let me know! :)

~
Top: Walmart
Button Up: Cato
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Walmart
Necklace: Dollar General Market, similar HERE
Earrings: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...