Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Debate Party

 :

 :

 :

 :

My family had a debate party last night since the debate was coming on at 9pm. We enjoyed being together while eating and catching up on things. No matter who wins the election this year, I know that God is always in control. :)

Parties give me a chance to dress up! I'll be the only one there wearing red lipstick. Haha I decided to dress a little patriotically to go with the theme. I did it in a slightly more casual way since I threw on my plaid vest. I was able to finally pull it out since the weather is slowly getting cooler.

Of course, I couldn't forget my adorable crossbody that I purchased from Walmart a little while ago. I love it so much! It's perfect for a patriotic outfit, but you can also wear it with other kinds of outfits as well. It has polka dots and stripes on it which makes it easier to wear it with other looks besides patriotic ones.

I hope you have a great day and as always, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart!

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Capris: Walmart
Vest: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Walmart
Necklace: Gift, similar HERE
Ring: Gift
~


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Very patriotically! Adore your jewellery. Like your outfit!

    http://parisdressblog.blogspot.com/
    http://parisdress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of dressing up for the debate! I'll take any excuse to dress up or dress on-theme. I also like the subtle hint of print mixing with the plaid vest and polka dot bag!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    P.S. I have a new laptop, and it appears my husband is auto-logged in, so it says I'm commenting as him. But it's me. I'm sure he's thrilled about the targeted ads being directed his way after my using the computer! Fashion and jewelry and crafting, oh my! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Liz! :) I completely understand about the auto-log. Your poor husband! At least he'll know what trends are in. Hahaha ;)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...