Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Patchwork

 :

 :

 :

 :

Wow, long time no post! Sorry about that! Honestly, I should do a lot better. 

I am in love with this flowy tunic! It has a bohemian feel to it. I like how even the sleeves are flowy. I purchased it at Belk on clearance. Clearance is pretty much the only section I will look at in more expensive places. If you really dig, you can find some cheap, great deals. It's worth it!

Summer is starting to come to a close and I could not be more excited! Soon, it will be time to break out the scarves, boots, sweaters, hats, flannels, and fuzzy socks. Ahhh... I can see it now--Sitting in front of the crackling fire all cozy and warm with a cup of hot cocoa in hand while listening to the beautiful music pouring from the record player. Sorry, I daydreamed for a while there...

This cool, breezy outfit will be one of the last ones that I'll wear for summer. Woohoo! I'm not quite done with the summer clothing yet because it's still warm. I'll also be able to get some more wear out of my maxi skirts. :)

Are you excited for the fall season?

~
Top: Belk
Capris: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Ross
Necklace: Gift, similar HERE
Rings (top to bottom): Dollar Plus, Gift
~

3 comments:

  1. This shirt is really cute and I love that necklace too!!
    xo, Kelsey
    nyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I love these colors and the necklace looks amazing with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...