Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Lace & Jewels

 :

 :

 :

 :


 :

 :

The focus of this outfit for me is this gorgeous necklace that I purchased on clearance at Belk. I saw it and was so excited that it was actually on clearance! In more expensive stores like Belk, Dressbarn, etc, I strictly shop in the clearance section. I just can't bear to spend tons of money on things when I can just look a little hard and find something much, much cheaper. I'm also a fan of using coupons if I have any. They honestly help so much. I got off on a happy clearance tangent there...Haha

The necklace. So gorgeous. I styled my simple outfit around it. I'm a huge jewelry and accessory lover, but I decided to be a little more simple with what I wore with such a statement piece. It just depends on what mood I'm in. I wore this outfit to Bible Study and it was comfortable, which is key for me! :)

I decided to grab my green bag to go with the greenish blue colors in the necklace. I purchased this bag at Walmart quite a while ago. I love the bright, Kelly Green color of it. I have nothing like it, so I'm glad that I can find certain things to wear with it. 

As always, thank you for reading my little 'ole blog! I appreciate it more than you know! 

~
Top: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Bag: Walmart
Necklace: Belk
Bracelets: Gifts
~

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on your blog tonight. Loving all your outfits, and your jewelry is always amazing too!! You always look beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it! I like to catch up on your blog too. :)

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...