Friday, July 8, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: On The Fringe Of Town

 :

 :

 :

Let's talk about this top. It's so gorgeous and I'm in love! It's so comfortable while being cute. I purchased this top at Walmart yesterday, but sadly, couldn't find a link to it online anywhere. It was a perfect top to wear on this extra humid day. I started sweating the minute I stepped outside. My glasses even fogged up! haha Does anyone out there wear glasses and know my pain? :)

I kept everything super simple. I wanted as less layering as possible, so I just threw on a pair of capris and called it good. I threw on my fringe crossbody to add a little bit to that bohemian theme that was kind of going on. 

Do you still layer in the summer, or do you keep it simple?
~
Top: Walmart 
Capris: Walmart
Sandals: Amazon
Crossbody: ABC Distributing
Necklaces: (top to bottom) Gift, Rowena's
Rings: Cato
~

 

4 comments:

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...