Thursday, June 30, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Blush

 :

 :

 :

First of all, I apologize for how wrinkled my top is. Second of all, I'm wearing a blush colored top! It's kind of different for me. I don't have very many pink things in my wardrobe, but I love the ones I do have. I'm not a girl that just loves pink with all of her heart, but I do like to wear it occasionally. 

I saw this top while shopping in the mall with my Grandmother and I just loved it. I actually really love the blush color. It's so light and airy. It's pretty perfect for layering. I decided to switch it up by layering a black and white striped tee underneath to give it a more casual look. To my surprise, I really liked it. Normally I would just throw a cardigan over the top. It's nice to try new ways to wear things. I try to think out of the box every once in a while. You never know if you will enjoy wearing something a certain way unless you try it. 

To match the black and white tee, I threw on a black bubble necklace, white and black crossbody, and black sandals. I popped on my gorgeous, vintage blush ring for another pop of that blush color.

I am a fall and winter girl and I cannot wait for it to get here! I've never loved summer or spring very much, to be honest. I am much more creative with my wardrobe in the colder months because I can layer and experiment with different textures. In the summer, I'm too hot and sweaty to get too creative. ;) Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Who's ready for fall and winter to get here?!

~
Black/White Tee: Walmart, similar HERE
Top: Gift
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Crossbody: Ross
Necklace: Walmart, similar HERE
Ring: Vintage
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...