Friday, March 4, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Wild West

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Wild West #plussize #plussizeoutfit #plussizeblogger #plussizefashion #plussizeootd #western #floppyhat #bohemian:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Wild West:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Wild West:

I'm wearing my floppy hat yet again today. I just can't get enough of it. It really goes with anything. It's also great protection from the weather. I feel like every girl should own a good, floppy hat. ;)

I kept this look pretty simple and added a little bit of interest with my accessories. It was a chilly day today, so I was thankful that I chose a cardigan and scarf both. 

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I appreciate it more than you know!

~
Top: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Hand-me-down
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Hat: Cato
Necklace: Cato
Scarf: Cato
Rings (top to bottom): Cato, Premier Designs
~


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! It's so nice and comfortable.

      Delete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...