Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather #plussize #plussizeblogger #plussizefashion #sweater #churchoutfit #plussizeoutfit #plussizeootd #plaid:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sweater Weather:

It is freezing outside today! I wore this outfit to church tonight for Bible study. Honestly, I could have used an even thicker sweater and jacket on top! Seriously. it was that cold.

I decided to do a bit of layering and throw on this sweater on top of my plaid button up. I thought the blue button up gave a really nice pop of color.

How's the weather where you live?

~
Sweater: Gift
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Target
~

4 comments:

  1. Aww you looks so lovely and that earrings is so cute <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors with the neutral sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...