Monday, February 22, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Sick For Days

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sick For Days #pajamas #sickoutfit #plussize #plussizeootd #plussizeblogger #plussizefashion #plussizeoutfit #allblack:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sick For Days:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sick For Days:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sick For Days:

I'm gonna be real with you guys. I totally edited these pictures to remove the big garbage can behind me. Yep. There was a gigantic green can back there. Haha I don't claim to be a photo editing expert by any means, so I thought I'd point that out in case you were thinking that something looked funny in these photos. I just kinda didn't wanna show my obnoxious garbage can in the blog world. :)

I wore this outfit when I first got sick. I've been sick this whole week and I'm finally getting better. Thank goodness, because my birthday is tomorrow! I'd kinda like to be well this year. Haha

As you can probably tell, my long "shirt" is actually a pajama shirt. It's my entire being (except for cats) on a pajama top. My mom saw it at Walmart and got it for me since it was just $5. How sweet is she? She really knows me, that's for sure!

I'm so glad to be feeling better! What do you guys lounge around in when you're sick? This is my jazzed up version. To be honest, I wear mismatched pajamas and have major bed head. ;)

~
Top: Walmart
Leggings: Walmart
Cardigan: Burke's Outlet
Beanie: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...