Thursday, January 14, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Moody

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Moody #plussize #plussizeootd #plussizeoutfit #winteroutfit #plussizeblogger:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Moody #plussize #plussizeootd #plussizeoutfit #winteroutfit #plussizeblogger:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Moody:

Today's outfit was definitely comfortable. Darker colors are my jam. :) That's another reason why I love winter and fall so much. I'm a huge lipstick junkie, so I love that all of the darker colors are easier to find. 

I kept this look pretty simple, in my opinion, with a gray tee, camo jacket, black scarf, dark jeans, and super comfortable sneakers. I love outfits that are just as cute as they are easy and comfortable to wear. 

I love jewelry, so I always have to have at least one or two necklaces and a minimum of two rings on my right hand. Don't ask why, I've just always been that way. Haha The pendant necklace is actually a mood necklace. I really love it! It's just gorgeous. 

I'm also currently obsessed with this gunmetal crossbody. It's so pretty! I would have posted a picture of it, but the ones that I had were blurry. Maybe next outfit! ;)

What colors do you gravitate more toward in the winter time? 

~
Shirt: Ross
Jacket: Goodwill
Jeans: Walmart
Scarf: Gift
Bag: Cato
Shoes: Shoe Carnival, similar HERE
Choker: Walmart (charm: www.addtobeauty.com)
Mood Necklace: Gift
Rings (top to bottom): Cato, Premier Designs
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...