Sunday, January 24, 2016

Plus Size OOTD: Firecracker Red

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Firecracker Red #plussize #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashion #plussizeblogger #aztec #red #blackandwhite:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Firecracker Red:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Firecracker Red:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Firecracker Red:

Happy Sunday!

"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation." -Psalm 35:9

I felt like wearing red to church today, so I chose this simple dress that I haven't really worn much except during the holidays. I love to add a pop of red lipstick to match! I feel kind of confident and sassy in red lips. Anyone else feel that way? 

I threw on this aztec cardigan and a black, crocheted scarf. I gotta stay warm because it's freezing out there! It had been snowing for a couple of days. You can see in the background of these photos that there is still a little bit left. 

I've had a wonderful Sunday! How about you guys?

~
Dress: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Ross
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Amazon
Crossbody: Ross
Earrings: Cato
Ring: Cato
Lipstick: Walmart
~

8 comments:

  1. Loving the fun geometric print of your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag and jacket :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and how you put it together!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...