Saturday, December 26, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring #plussize #plussizefashionblogger #plussizestyle #plussizestyleblogger #plussizeootd #plussizeoutfit #plussizeblogger #aztec:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring #plussize #plussizefashionblogger #plussizestyle #plussizestyleblogger #plussizeootd #plussizeoutfit #plussizeblogger:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Sleigh Bells Ring:

I'm still feeling that holiday cheer! I'm pretty sad that Christmas is over, but I plan to stay in the spirit at least until half of January. ;) Yep. I'm one of those people that leaves their Christmas tree up for a long time after the season is already over. 

Since I'm still in that holiday mode, I can't get enough of the color red. I try to incorporate it somewhere in my outfits around this time of year whether it's a bold lip color or a bag. Red lipstick is so classic and you can find a shade that will fit your skin tone. 

I have lots of black and white in my wardrobe since they are my main favorite colors to wear. What can I say? I love deeper colors! To give this aztec printed tee a little more holiday feel, I threw on a red button up, popped on my flower statement necklace, slapped on some red lipstick, and grabbed my aztec crossbody. It's simple to jazz up even a crazy printed t-shirt like this one. 

Speaking of glamming things up, I like to focus on accessories to help me do that. That's why I'm in love with this statement necklace that I purchased at Walmart last year. It was only $5 and so cute. I've worn it a ton since then. It just goes to show you that you don't have to spend a fortune on some cute jewelry. Everything I get is cheap! ;)

Are you still in the holiday spirit, or are you ready for it to be over?

~
Shirt: Cato
Button Up: Hand-me-down
Jeggings: Walmart
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Walmart
Rings (left to right): Dollar Plus, Premier Designs
~

4 comments:

  1. love the red pop of color! curlsandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red pop of color! curlsandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...