Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Pink Stripes

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Pink Stripes #plussizefashion #plussizeootd #plussize #plussizeoutfit:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Pink Stripes #plussizefashion #plussizeootd #plussize #plussizeoutfit:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Pink Stripes:

I hope you all are having a lovely day. :) It's definitely cold down here in the South now! I can't believe it's December. It's hard to fathom. The days are just passing by so quickly.

I wore this really comfortable outfit to church tonight for Bible Study. The tee really adds that comfort. Speaking of comfortable t-shirts, I love that they can be dressed up or down. I decided to dress it up a bit here by adding a cardigan and statement necklace. It looks good either way. This is just a quick way to jazz up that tee and make it look a little fancier. ;)

This outfit really is pretty simple. Sometimes, simple outfits are very underrated. :)

~
Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Necklace: The Dollar General
Shoes: Amazon
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...