Sunday, December 6, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Camel & Black

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Camel & Black #plussizefashionblogger #plussize #winteroutfit #statementnecklace #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashion:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Camel & Black:

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: Camel & Black:

Happy Sunday!

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." -Isaiah 9:6

This skirt is the warmest skirt that I have, so I decided to wear it today since it's freezing outside. I went with neutrals because they are a go-to and I just had no clue what to wear! I jazzed up my outfit a bit by adding this gorgeous statement necklace that I purchased at Walmart. I adore it! You can't see it very well, but I also added a punch of leopard print with my bag.

Do you have a go-to outfit that you can grab when you are just tired or indecisive? 

~
Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Hand-me-down
Bag: Burke's Outlet
Necklace: Walmart
Ring: Gift
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...