Sunday, July 26, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: It's Mint To Be

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: It's Mint To Be #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashionblogger #plussizefashion #churchoutfit #mintandwhite #mint

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: It's Mint To Be #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashionblogger #plussizefashion #churchoutfit #mintandwhite #mint

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: It's Mint To Be

Unique Geek: Plus Size OOTD: It's Mint To Be

Happy Sunday!

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." -Romans 10:17

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today! 

It's still very, very warm outside where I live, so I tried to stay away from black. It's still one of my favorite colors to wear, but I've been trying to get away from wearing all black. My love for that color has kept me from experimenting with different colors that I might not have thought to wear before. 

I wore this outfit to church this morning and I love it! It felt nice and springy/summery. 

Can we talk about this gorgeous blue/green mint skirt? Ugh. I'm in love. It's really comfortable and flowy. I was out shopping with my sister, grandma, and cousin yesterday and she very sweetly got it for me. I love it so much! I don't have a skirt in that color and now I'm completely in love. I'll be wanting to wear it pretty often. ;)

I chose a statement necklace for my jewelry. I just happened to have the exact same color in the necklace to match the skirt perfectly! I love when things unexpectedly work out like that. 

This is a very clean, put-together look in my opinion. Let me know what color you're loving for summer!
~
Tank: Hand-me-down
Cardigan: Ross
Skirt: Gift (JCPenny's)
Purse: Ross
Necklace: Cato
~

3 comments:

  1. Love the mint and your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! I'm loving mint at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Not only do I love the outfit but I appreciate how you keep God in writings.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and comment! Please be kind. Any rude or nasty comments will simply be deleted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...